The Charlotte Cyber Camp is a Non-profit and ran 100% by volunteers from across North Carolina. As a growing community of IT Security professionals interested in providing positive influence amongst our youth, more help is need to uphold our mission. With the help of our volunteers, new ideas and inputs are born. This is why we need you!
- Make important networking contacts
- Learn or develop skills
- Teach your skills to others
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Meet new people
- Feel needed and valued
- Express gratitude for help you may have received in the past from an organization
- Communicate to others that you are ambitious, enthusiastic and care about the community
- Make a difference in someone’s life
The Charlotte Cyber Camp seeks two types of volunteers each year: General Volunteers and Returning Students.
Note: Returning Students applies ONLY to those who’ve attended the Charlotte Cyber Camp previously as a Student and who would like to continue to learn and grow. This opportunity provides Returning Students on-going opportunity to gain invaluable hands-on cyber experience through challenging work projects, real-life scenarios, and mentoring from cybersecurity professionals.